XCOM Multiplayer group / league

This forum is for everything else, be it talking about the podcast itself, the latest video game, or anything else!

Postby Thoth » November 18th, 2013, 1:17 pm

With the release of Enemy Within, a few of us have been talking about trying to get some multiplayer XCOM action going, and the idea of a league system and/or a Steam group came up as a good way to structure things and set things up easily. I set up http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vigiloconfido as a Steam Group in order to help coordinate things. I have membership set to invite, so just leave a message here with your Steam ID if you want to join up (or let us know in a TK / Greg / Elizabeth stream).

Niarbad has been bouncing around ideas for the League structure, and we'll be getting those solidified so we can jump into some organized play once we have enough players who want it. We'll probably have some discussion of the league ideas here while we're working on them, then I'll update the VC group page with rules / systems once they're done. Not sure how we'll handle signups (and maybe prizes!) and such yet - it's a work in progress :)

If you want to help with the league creation or have some good ideas on how to set up MP games feel free to join in on the discussion!
Thoth

Character Name: Verbose Chatmod

Return to Everything Else