More Active Posters

This forum is for everything else, be it talking about the podcast itself, the latest video game, or anything else!

Postby Tappanater » July 20th, 2013, 9:32 am

i have been on this sight for a long time now....and i seem two be the most active person making posts and replying a lot. i would like two see a larger presence of everyone on here....welp thats what i have two say.
thanks for wathing
Tappanater

Character Name: Morthos

Re: More Active Posters

Postby Irelander » July 21st, 2013, 2:31 pm

+1 their seems to be a strong fanbase for Thursday Knights, I dont see why their isnt much discussion here. :(
Irelander

Postby Greg » July 22nd, 2013, 11:57 am

One reason is definitely that a lot of the live fans get their fill of TK discussion from the live chat during the streams.

We've also just been a lot less active here since Season 1 ended. There were a lot of exciting plot points to discuss and a lot of discussion of the future to be had, which is a bit different now as the story is just laying down the foundation for big things :)

It'll definitely pick up more as Season 2 goes on!
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby Irelander » July 22nd, 2013, 2:06 pm

I presumed that was the case Gregg, alas I am Irish (hence the name) and lowly podcast listener. This puts me in a catch 22 situation. I visit the forums with caution with caution to avoid any spoilers due to the podcasts being behind and if I did tune in live I'd be quite far behind :(
But such is the life of anyone who can't tune in live.
Also I know twitch has all of the vods but I've an 8mb internet connection, it would take roughly 8 hours to watch a full vod with twitch.
Irelander

Postby Sanguinesun » July 25th, 2013, 10:23 am

It takes time to build a forum community if it is based from another community endeavor, especially one in the manner as TK. This isn't a knock against TK, its just simply the nature of the translocation of things. If for example, there was a forum built into the twitch tv page for TK(not a link to here mind you, but a forum onsite for the twitch following of tk), then you'd see an exponentially larger portion of the chat fans moving more readily to the forums. Also the nature of the streams being 1-2 times a week instead of being an every day, any time activity also adds to that.

Good food takes time.
Sanguinesun

Return to Everything Else