Pax

This forum is for everything else, be it talking about the podcast itself, the latest video game, or anything else!

Postby rrsforlife » August 26th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that you will have at least one longtime fan at your panel on Sat! Caught you guys on Itunes way back near the beginning and got hooked on your story and characters. Just awesome, every week. So thanks for that? Is it weird to thank someone for doing something they enjoy and would do even if nobody cared?? Anyhoo, it would be cool to do lunch or something during the weekend if y'all are so inclined. I live here in Seattle so if you need info or directions or even a ride somewhere, don't hesitate to ask. So yeah, Yar!
rrsforlife

Re: Pax

Postby Cailin » August 27th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Awesome! We'll see you there! Don't hesitate to come up and introduce yourself when you get the chance, it's always a blast to meet people who enjoy our broadcast!
Cailin
TK Player

Character Name: Arora

Postby Greg » August 29th, 2012, 7:51 am

You make the third fan to let me know that you'll be there. I'm excited to know we'll have actual listeners in the audience!
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby rrsforlife » September 3rd, 2012, 11:38 am

Thanks guys! You all were the highlight of the weekend for me! Lots of amazing panels, people, and games, but TK is the shit! Greg and Cailin, wish I could've talked you guys a bit more, you guys rock! Dan, Eric, Sam, it was awesome to be able to chat and reminisce a bit about some of your hijinx! I wish Kevin and Lincoln had been able to be there, but congrats to them on the new job and lil one!
I have to say as a fan it was pretty cool to meet you all. In a way, it was like meeting the main characters of your favorite book. That may sound like flattery, but how many hundreds of hours have I watched and listened to this epic story...I couldn't say that about anything else.
So thank you again, travel home safe, and see you on Thursday! Oh and here's the pics!
Attachments
TKPax.jpg
TKPax.jpg (76.33 KiB) Viewed 4052 times
GregWorkin.jpg
GregWorkin.jpg (56.74 KiB) Viewed 4052 times
DanTKb.jpg
DanTKb.jpg (62.7 KiB) Viewed 4052 times
rrsforlife

Postby Cailin » September 5th, 2012, 8:18 pm

Thank you for coming to our panel!! It was wonderful to finally meet some of our viewers/listeners for the first time ever! We'll definitely have to do that again! In the meantime, I hope you keep visiting the forums and posting your thoughts!
Cailin
TK Player

Postby Cailin » September 16th, 2012, 1:05 pm

I guess Jerry and Mike felt they had to step it up a notch after they heard about the Thursday Knights panel at PAX.

Do you hear that? I think it's the sound of a gauntlet.
Cailin
TK Player

Postby lincoln » September 17th, 2012, 10:45 am

I love the top comment on the video... we are still unknown to so many people out there... THE INTERNETS MUST BE MADE AWARE OF THE BAD-ASSERY OF BRANDIS!
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Postby DaemonBlade » January 2nd, 2013, 11:14 am

Went through some pictures and just had to share this one. Better late than never.
Attachments
thursday knights panel.jpg
thursday knights panel.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3840 times
DaemonBlade

Return to Everything Else