Deus Origins (Potential Spoilers)

This forum is for everything else, be it talking about the podcast itself, the latest video game, or anything else!

Postby DaranImbraval » July 1st, 2012, 12:06 am

You know I had a feeling that was coming! '-) That totally sounds like a Wrenn thing!
DaranImbraval

Re: Deus Origins (Potential Spoilers)

Postby Kevin? » July 2nd, 2012, 6:30 pm

For those of us who missed last week and can't wait patiently until Sam's recap...

WHAT WAS IT???
Kevin?
TK Player

Postby Thor The Crusher » July 2nd, 2012, 8:18 pm

After the group teleported back to the city after using the scroll, they find that they and the city are under water, and must fight the Bitch Queen's forces. After besting a humongous Eel (among other thinks killed during the fight) you all are about to fight Doom Island, so bring your A-game this Thursday Kevin because everyone is going to need major healing from you. Also check the Epic gear thread and use your new money (you have 4.3 million to use) to buy any upgrades you need to your gear. In addition, for absorbing Labelas Enoreth, everyone gets one free level 27 item, and like with your armor change flavor the item so that it links back to Labelas Enoreth.
Thor The Crusher

Postby Sam » July 2nd, 2012, 11:56 pm

Yeah definitely buy some stuff for Thursday Kevin. Check out the Gear Acquisition thread in Metagame for particulars. Big ones are if you are replacing an item with a different item you can sell the old item for 20%, 50%, or 100% depending on if it is common, uncommon, or rare respectfully. Or if you're upgrading an item to a higher level version you just pay the difference in their costs.

For example if you were to replace your Pimp Hat of Power +4 with a Chapeau of Chivalry +5, you could sell your Pimp Hat of Power +4 for 50% if was an uncommon item. But if you were to upgrade your Bulging Bicep Bands +4 to a Bulging Bicep Bands +5 you would just pay the difference in their costs.

Hope that helps, see you Thurs.
Sam
TK Player

Character Name: Hugh Weaver

Postby Greg » July 3rd, 2012, 11:40 am

I believe DaranImbraval was actually talking about the god "Deass" who is worshiped in the city. He is probably a podcast listener and therefore only recently got to hear the episode where Wrenn does some digging and discovers that the religion may have had devil origins, and might even be a bastardization of the devil's worship of Wrenn himself.
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby Kevin? » July 3rd, 2012, 12:05 pm

Was that during a session I missed???

All I remember about Day-Us is that his "blade" is the magic knife Hugh gave Arora's daughter.
Kevin?
TK Player

Postby Greg » July 3rd, 2012, 12:42 pm

No I think you were there.
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby DaranImbraval » December 4th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Yes, sadly, I do listen only on iTunes, and that was, in fact, the episode I was referring to. I wish my own live game wasn't also on Thursday – I would watch you guys live – but unfortunately it doesn't work out. And, it's hard to find live, in person gaming here in Anchorage.
DaranImbraval

Return to Everything Else