Reader's Requests

This forum is for everything else, be it talking about the podcast itself, the latest video game, or anything else!

Re: Reader's Requests

Postby Thor The Crusher » July 11th, 2012, 10:18 am

Are you guys playing DnD this week or is it cancelled?
Thor The Crusher

Postby lincoln » July 11th, 2012, 10:25 am

Its looking like cancelled, but it hasn't officially been called yet. Stay tuned...
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Postby lincoln » July 12th, 2012, 9:42 am

Its official, ladies and gents; no session tonight (07/12/2012). Greg will tweet/post tonight, but for those of you that frequent the forums I have a special offer...

If you read this and PM me BEFORE 7:00pm tonight I will send you a page of one of my daughter's coloring books :lol: . This is a rare oppertunity to catch a behind-the-scenes glimpse of life at Lincoln's house. GO!

Disclaimer: I think my daughter is amazing, but admittedly I am a bit biased. Don't be saddened if the coloring on the page I send you is less Pablo Picaso and more Jackson Pollock.
lincoln
TK Player

Postby Thor The Crusher » July 12th, 2012, 11:58 am

would this be like an email or are you actually sending a page in the mail?
Thor The Crusher

Postby lincoln » July 12th, 2012, 12:16 pm

I will actually send you something in the mail (which means I will need your address too).
lincoln
TK Player

Postby xhalo » July 12th, 2012, 7:27 pm

Curses. Just missed the cut off. Curse you job hunt. Curse you.
xhalo

Postby lincoln » July 13th, 2012, 8:35 am

Thanks to all you fine folks that submitted your names. You will have some high quality refrigerator art heading your way soon!
lincoln
TK Player

Postby Thor The Crusher » July 19th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Has the recent death of the time god lessened the negative effects of absorbing Shar's power in Arora? Aka the pain and or headaches she was having? Also a question for Dan, after Brandis absorbed the time gods power has his shadow become stronger too? Insomuch as that is it going to develop an intelligence in the future?
Thor The Crusher

Postby mansen » August 6th, 2012, 7:12 pm

015 by mhansen0281, on Flickr

I was very surprised when I got my picture from Lincoln. I was expecting a page from a regular coloring book, not a picture of RA-4. I just wanted to show that I was so happy with the personalized autographed work, I had to frame it and put it on the D&D wall. Thank you all so much for this; this is why your fans love you, and I will always be one of those fans. (the frame is a bit warped so Sam's name has partial concealment. Sorry Sam I'll fix it soon.)

much love,
Matt Hansen
mansen

Character Name: Drmazmd

Postby lincoln » August 7th, 2012, 11:45 am

Awesome! I'm glad you like it (enough to hang on the wall, no less)! Sorry it took so long to mail out... We were waiting for Dan to get home from vacation so he could sign it too.
lincoln
TK Player

Postby Thor The Crusher » August 7th, 2012, 8:08 pm

I've also have mine, I'll be framing it later. YOU JUST GOT BRANDISED! lol
Thor The Crusher

Postby Kowal » August 8th, 2012, 7:19 am

Ditto, Thor! The Good Ship Thunderstrike needs a frame as well. :) Thanks Lincoln! I'm so pumped!
Kowal

Postby lincoln » August 8th, 2012, 10:15 am

Kowal wrote:Thanks Lincoln! I'm so pumped!

Haha, again, I'm just stoked that you liked the scribbles enough to frame them (the coloring, that is; Cailin's drawings are awesome). Thank you guys for paying enough attention to the forums to get in on the action :D
lincoln
TK Player

Postby countingku » August 16th, 2012, 12:29 am

I haven't been here since I got my Wrenn on a Battle Ostrich (now with helmet!).

Thanks, Lincoln's daughter, Lincoln, and the rest of the crew, too.

The funniest part is the artist appearing to put lipstick on a Wrenn. ;)
countingku

Character Name: TagrathBanhammer

Postby Thor The Crusher » November 2nd, 2012, 8:37 am

So as Greg so eloquently put yesterday, you guys are "a pubic hair" away from finishing the campaign. But I have only one question that matters.

"IS ERIC GOING TO BE HERE NEXT WEEK FOR THE END FIGHT? GOGO RETURN OF DEOMIN \m/"

No but seriously is it a yay or nay on that? I remember hearing you guys say Eric would definitely be there for the end of the campaign so I'll seriously be bummed out if he can't make it. I've been literally anticipating Deomin's epic level 30 return since he died back in the dark world. Plus it would be really nice if you guys had an actual healer in your group for the fight. xD
Thor The Crusher

Previous

Return to Everything Else