The Fight Against Asmodeus

This is for any RPG related out-of-character stuff like rules discussions, character ideas, loot wishlists, etc. If it's about game mechanics in any way, it goes here.

Postby Kevin? » October 13th, 2012, 12:11 pm

I had to leave around 9:30. What happened for the rest of the fight? Did Hugh die? Did the fight finish? Will it continue next week without Brandis?
Kevin?
TK Player

Re: The Fight Against Asmodeus

Postby Jonin » October 13th, 2012, 2:08 pm

I didn't catch it all either I'll have to try and catch the replay on twitch. Did our heroes survive? Is this the end? Tune in next week! Same Thursday Knights time, Same Thursday Knights channel.
Jonin

Postby Jonin » October 13th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Just finished the replay.The fight is over, Down goes Asmodeus with a furious barrage from Hugh!Hugh did not die though he came very close. Brandis refused to let his pal die. Sucks we won't get to continue on until 3 more weeks though. The party was pretty much stretched to their limits on this one. I wonder what they'll have left to continue their journey. Pretty Epic fight guys. Good job!
Jonin

Postby Candice » February 27th, 2013, 12:29 am

I wonder what they'll have left to continue their journey. Pretty Epic fight guys. Good job!

Return to Metagame