Master of Stories Feat

This is for any RPG related out-of-character stuff like rules discussions, character ideas, loot wishlists, etc. If it's about game mechanics in any way, it goes here.

Postby lincoln » July 23rd, 2012, 7:44 am

Since we will be losing Pinter, I thought I would take a multiclass feat at 28 to add a bit of healing to my repertoire. I was looking through them and was confused by the wording on Master of Stories. Does it make Skald's Aura a daily instead of an encounter power (meaning three heals could go off, but only in one encounter per day)? Alternatively, does the healing benefit go from 3x/encounter to once? Or, worst case scenario, do I only get a single surge plus 6d6 bonus heal per day? Thanks for any and all feedback.
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Re: Master of Stories Feat

Postby xhalo » July 23rd, 2012, 9:44 am

If I was DM I would say 3times/day normally, may make an exception in a case like this, but I think Dan or Greg would be the best ones to ask. Last I checked Dan had the student of battle feat for Brandis, which works much the same as that one you are talking about from what I can tell, which is why I suggested him. I said Greg because he is the DM and has final say over everything. Sorry if this wasn't much help.

Have a nice day.
xhalo

Postby Kevin? » July 23rd, 2012, 12:27 pm

I'm sure Greg will make the Wind Crystal useable again after this next session as well.
Kevin?
TK Player

Postby IMChaos » July 23rd, 2012, 7:30 pm

LOSING PINTER? What's going on? I have been limited to listening to the podcasts since the Twitch episodes only show the first 2 hours so I am behind a little bit. Btw, I loved the hybrid assassin rogue that Lincoln played. It is a good hybrid character. I don't usually like hybrids because usually I want more of one class than what is offered by a hybrid, but that is a combo that I really enjoy.
IMChaos

Postby Greg » July 23rd, 2012, 9:16 pm

We're losing Kevin. That doesn't necessarily mean we're losing Pinter.
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby IMChaos » July 23rd, 2012, 10:37 pm

That's too bad. I've enjoyed what Kevin has brought to the game.
IMChaos

Postby Thor The Crusher » July 23rd, 2012, 10:43 pm

yes much like Eric, Kevin is moving because of a new job I believe.
Thor The Crusher

Postby KingHenry » July 24th, 2012, 4:42 am

That's too bad! I'll miss you Kevin! I'll especially miss "They are but mindless drones!"
KingHenry

Postby lincoln » July 24th, 2012, 8:36 am

Greg makes an excellent point; until we figure out exactly what is happening with the group sans Kevin I'm not going to worry about healing. Instead I am taking Vanishing Act (when I use my Fade Away power I can also teleport a number of squares equal to my speed (7)).
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Return to Metagame