Warpriest Wrenn?

This is for any RPG related out-of-character stuff like rules discussions, character ideas, loot wishlists, etc. If it's about game mechanics in any way, it goes here.

Postby dgibb » May 9th, 2012, 7:22 am

I was listening to episode 107 (Swift Redsinger) and Lincoln mentioned a few times that he was respecced as a human. Dan said something about him being a warpriest. What's going on with that? Please help me understand unless Lincoln just wanted a broader skill set.

Thanks.
dgibb

Re: Warpriest Wrenn?

Postby Crow » May 9th, 2012, 7:45 am

I was actually wondering the same thing.... can't seem to find details on the rest of the forum.....
Crow

Postby lincoln » May 9th, 2012, 8:36 am

Haha, sorry about the confusion!

The problem started when Eric (Deomin) had to leave TK. It was a bummer to not play with him anymore, but it was a BIG bummer in that we no longer had a leader (he multiclassed into cleric). We tried a few sessions without a dedicated healer, but we were getting steamrolled, so I decided to reskin Wrenn (mechanically) to act as the group's healer. Note that it is only mechanically... if you listen to the session recordings you shouldn't notice any difference in flavor except for the fact that he now occasionally says he tossed a heal to someone. I have really tried to keep the flavor of Sorcerer Wrenn vs Warpriest Wrenn the same. That being said, Pinter is going to reskin as a leader for this extended rest to try out healing. The cute, adorable, squeezable, and fun-loving Gnome Sorcerer Wrenn will make a triumphant return (though, as I said before, I hope you won't notice)!
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Postby dgibb » May 9th, 2012, 9:22 am

Works for me! I'm just happy that you all embrace three mantra of mechanics =/= fluff.

Warpriest Wrenn is still a difficult concept to think about. A lord of hell decides he it's going to take up the mantle and priesthood of Avandra... Crazy concept but I know the Quorum has done stranger things.
dgibb

Postby Kevin? » May 10th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Hey Lincoln, I just wanted to make sure you knew I am giving you the "go ahead" for switching out of leader. Over the weekend I will make a Leader Pinter, and then my evil plan to take over the Quorum will be complete!
Kevin?
TK Player

Postby Tu'Binh Kimquanan » June 3rd, 2012, 4:43 pm

MAN. This is what happens when you try to go without an MP3 player, I missed Episodes 107 on. I could have played it on my computer but it wouldn't be the same as listening to it while I was cutting fabric leaves for a Father's Day dinner for my day hab program. :cry: Luckily, I will catch up tomorrow as my dad got me a tiny MP3 device for $25.00 :D
Tu'Binh Kimquanan

Return to Metagame