Episode 112 (4/26) Water HEATER thread

This is for any RPG related out-of-character stuff like rules discussions, character ideas, loot wishlists, etc. If it's about game mechanics in any way, it goes here.

Postby Kevin? » April 27th, 2012, 11:02 am

I can't call this one a water cooler because we HEATED THINGS UP last night!

First off, the idea of the last bastion of humanity just being called THE CITY was quite frankly awesome. I was always hoping we'd find something like this in the dark world, so this was very rewarding.

I also enjoyed the mystery of who Maddok could be, and the truth was awesome as well.

And lastly, discovering the SECRET OF THE CITY and starting a riot was a blast! I feel bad for anyone who is hurt in the riot, but I feel like we've still got time to stop it before it gets out of hand.

Anyways, killer session! What are your thoughts?
Kevin?
TK Player

Re: Episode 112 (4/26) Water HEATER thread

Postby Dan » April 27th, 2012, 11:38 am

Helping incite a riot? Delicious.
Dan
TK Player

Character Name: Brandis

Re: Episode 112 (4/26) Water HEATER thread

Postby Inferno543 » May 29th, 2012, 10:14 am

When do we get this episode in podcast form? It's been a couple of weeks and I am getting antsy!
Inferno543

Can A Leaking Water Heater Be Repaired

Postby AntonGarcia » August 5th, 2012, 11:40 am

A water heater seeping must be exchanged or just repaired at once because the more pronounced the leaking water heater becomes, the more long term damages later on. A new boiler leaking may perhaps be the result of a cracked or weary temp power alleviation device. This will likely demand swift remedy in an effort to minimize heat enlargement which leads on the minimal opening in the system. Or even a fantastic working heat power device can be leaking warm water as a result of higher water pressing.
AntonGarcia

Return to Metagame