Episode 111 (4/19) Water Cooler Thread

This is for any RPG related out-of-character stuff like rules discussions, character ideas, loot wishlists, etc. If it's about game mechanics in any way, it goes here.

Postby Kevin? » April 23rd, 2012, 5:42 pm

We are having some pretty crazy sessions, and I feel that our twenty-minute clean-up/wrap-up discussions are not satisfying my craving to gab about them! I'm going to start creating a new thread after each session so we can talk about the CRAZINESS that is this campaign!

So let's start chatting about last session!

Oh man, I was so excited that Keeper had pulled a Pinocchio and was now a real boy! But as soon as he said he'd made a deal... I'd had a huge suspicion that it was a trap all along, but Pinter totally trusts the Quorum and everyone they know.

Also, last session was just an awesome roleplaying session. We got so much done! Arora had her butt-kicking and Wrenn-bonding time, Wrenn got to be evil, and Pinter got to organize a tea party! Hugh even got to offer his secret to Brandis, who didn't want to hear none of it. And I bet even Hasten was roleplaying all over the place (unseen and in the background).

So now we are trapped in Aberrant World. Ew! And we don't know what we're supposed to do (are there any more dark-version characters to hunt down and kill?), and we don't know how we're going to get back. Fun!

But at least we have a robot with us now.
Kevin?
TK Player

Re: 4/19

Postby Greg » April 23rd, 2012, 6:17 pm

RA-5 was a fun and totally improv addition to that episode
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby Kevin? » April 23rd, 2012, 7:56 pm

WHAAA? No way!

Does that mean you had no idea what Stoyla's secret project was, or that the destruction of the ship canceled out your previous idea?

Man, good improv Greg! I had no idea.
Kevin?
TK Player

Postby Greg » April 23rd, 2012, 7:59 pm

The secret project was always RA-5, but yeah the destruction of the ship totally made me forget about it. I had a very rough idea of what I wanted RA-5 to be but that is it!
Greg
TK Dungeon Master

Character Name: Dungeon Master

Postby lincoln » April 24th, 2012, 8:59 am

Greg wrote:RA-5 was a fun and totally improv addition to that episode

Haha, that was improv at its finest! I was so stoked when RA-5 walked in. I was really curious to see what Brandis would say to Hugh. I could see it going either way, but I did almost think he would accept the secret... I mean, who better to protect the Crown in Hugh's absence than an undying warrior (but then again, who worse)? And, I must say, I didn't see the reprimand from Arora coming at all. There I was thinking how bad ass the whole situation was, then she had to smack me down a peg in true Arora fashion. AHHHHH, I love it! All in all, it was a fantastic sesh!
lincoln
TK Player

Character Name: Wrenn

Postby Kevin? » April 24th, 2012, 1:43 pm

One interesting thing about the end of the last session is that this is the first time in a while we have been sent to the dark world without having some suspicion about what our "mission" is. For example, the last time we were in the Aberrant World, we pretty much knew we were looking for Dark Hugh. But now our tethers have been severed... is our current mission to find a way back?

I also wonder if we've moved any further forward into the future of the Dark World.
Kevin?
TK Player

Re: Episode 111 (4/19) Water Cooler Thread

Postby Cailin » May 2nd, 2012, 7:13 am

I cannot stop thinking about Spicy Nacho Brandis.

I know you all feel the same.
Cailin
TK Player

Character Name: Arora

Re: Episode 111 (4/19) Water Cooler Thread

Postby zoink » May 15th, 2012, 10:07 am

From a TK listener's standpoint, this has got to be one of the most shocking episodes ever! :o In the episode "Arath's Request", Sam/Hugh was able to kinda smell Arath's sneaky plan.. but in this episode, even he was blindsided! Great episode guys!
zoink

Return to Metagame